Wanting to bring a bit of magic back into Halloween?
Why not try these super fun pumpkin potions.
We did these today at our Halloween play date we hosted today they were so much fun the little ones just adored this activity, and wanted to do it again and again.
So simple all you need is:
- Bicarb Soda
- White Vinegar
- Plastic Cups
- Plastic Pumpkins
- Food Dye
- Scoop bicarb soda into pumpkins fill them to about half way
- Squirt a few drops of food dye into each plastic cup (we used yellow, green & blue)
- Fill up plastic cups with white vinegar
- Pour plastic cups into the pumpkins (we did this outside as it gets a tad messy)
- Enjoy the amazing bubbling and frothing