One of Dots absolute fave savoury snacks are cheese and Vegemite scrolls.
So I thought I would share our quick and easy recipe so easy to make and only 4 ingredients. You can even get your little ones to help you make them.
All you need is:
- 2 Sheets of Puff pastry
- Grated cheese.
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees
- Thaw puff pastry
- Spread butter and Vegemite onto puff pastry
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Roll up puff pastry pieces into swirls
- Cut into bite size pieces
- Place on a lined baking tray
- Cook in oven for 13 minutes or until golden