Miss Dot has been having so much fun with our rainbow rice all week and it is so easy to make.
- Food dye
- Ziplock bags
- Add two cups of rice into zip lock bags
- Add your choice of food dye generous amount for vibrant colours and less for pastel colours one colour per ziplock bag.
- Seal ziplock bags shake and swirl around till rice is covered in colour add more food dye if need be.
- Pour each of your coloured rice bags into a bowl and mix
- You now have rainbow rice to enjoy .
Here is an example of how we used our rainbow rice this week.