Mess Free Finger Painting
This is one of the first activities I ever do with Miss Dot the finished art work is also the image I now use as our logo 🙂
So if you are wanting to start doing some activities and have know idea begin start here. This is wonderful happy mess free activity perfect way to dip your toe into the wonderful world of learning and discovering with your little one.
This activity is wonderful as you can get messy with out the mess.
For this activity you will need:
- Cling Wrap Or clear ziplock bag
- Clear Tape
- Piece of card paper
- Get your piece of card paper and splash lots of globs of paint all over it.
- Loosely cling wrap over the paper or alternatively place in ziplock bag.
- Tape to table
- Then let your little one enjoy all the sensory of smooshing
- Peel off cling wrap and hang painting to dry
I find using card paper better for this activity as it doesn’t tend to rip and devolve as easily.
This activity promotes:
- Sensory play
- Colour recognition
Children who can sit.